This eTutorial you will:
- Discover the Student Wellbeing Team
- Recognise how to contact Studetn Wellbeing and any of support available to you
- and Outline how to get involved in any of the Student Experience Activities on offer.
Student Wellbeing at Bridgend College is a unique, and personalised service that ensures that all students have the very best experience during their studies..
This e-Tutorial will feature some of the ways Wellbeing can support you during your time with us, but also showcase all of the different ways you can gain experience, build skills, and have some fun throughout the year.
The Student Wellbeing Team offers a variety of wellbeing support and engagement opportunities all year round including:
- Mental health and wellbeing support & strategies
- Healthy lifestyle choices
- Active wellbeing
- Personal development through involvement in extra-curricular and enrichment activities.